Working with us has its rewards
That means that all of our co-workers, both full-time and part-time, hourly and salaried, and their dependents are eligible for at least a portion of our comprehensive benefit package. We consider co-workers working at least 20 hours to be full-time, a threshold notably lower than the industry average among retailers.
Our benefits package is just one way that we aim to make IKEA a great place to work. Ranked #1 for Paid time off in the Retail industry, our offer includes a:
- Competitive medical and prescription plan (for co-workers who work more than 20 hours a week)
- Generous 401(k), dental and vision plans
- Retirement plan called "Tack" (the Swedish word for "thank you")
- Tuition assistance
- Co-worker discount and meal deal
- Pet insurance
- Generous parental and paid-time off package
- And more!